“It's not all about pedigree and breeding; it's often about hours of training and networks!”
Incorporated in England & Wales in 2009 and in France in 2017, Intelligent Protection International Limited provides Close Protection and Specialist Security Services worldwide.
Intelligent Protection International Limited has offices around the Globe in support of our Client needs. We are active members of both the Arab-British Chamber of Commerce and the British Swiss Chamber of Commerce. Further to this our Managment and Directors are often called upon to appear as Keynote speakers at international networking events.
With an amalgamation of professional standards, great management and highly experienced personnel, we provide a service to meet our clients’ requirements, whether in a hostile environment or a capital city. Our Close Protection Services are diverse and tailored to our clients’ needs. We understand the balance between business and family life, and the need to fit around the client whilst giving the best protection possible.
- Registered in England & Wales 6862831
- Registered in France SIRET 828 083 022 00016
- CNAPS License AUT-075-2116-05-17-20170601680-00
- Dun & Bradstreet, DUNS® Number: 211590253
Intelligent Protection International Limited was incorporated in 2009 and is part of Intelligent (UK Holdings) Limited group of companies. Being part of that group of companies gives us great strength and international reach.
Interested in Employment?
Please note that if you are interested in employment with us, that we only use very best operatives. If you think that you have got what it takes, then visit our 'Executive Close Protection Jobs Page': Close Protection jobs
- Intelligent Protection International Limited - UK
- Intelligent Protection International Limited - FR
- Intelligent Protection International Limited - ES
- International Intelligence Limited - UK
- International Intelligence Limited - FR
- Intelligent Training International Limited
- Intelligent Armour Limited - UK
- Intelligent Armour Limited - FR